Here are today’s five fitness tips:
- Instead of eating straight out of the box, pre-portion your snacks into small individual baggies.
- Skip dessert and instead have a roll in the hay with your honey. Healthy sex may also help control the amount of food you eat.
- Be sure to stock some red pepper flakes to your pantry. When eaten early in the day, red pepper can reduce the amount of food you consumer later.
- Many of us hit the gym and eat right during the week but cut loose on the weekends by indulging in fried foods and trading in workouts for sleep. Be healthy seven days a week by planning your weekend ahead of time.
- Who said healthy foods have to be boring? Puree peaches, pears and berries and spread them on wheat pita for a healthy and delish treat that’s perfect for spring and summer!
View original post 191 more words