Ohio State’s Braxton Miller making switch from QB to receiver for upcoming season

For The Win

After missing the entire 2014/15 season due to a shoulder injury that required surgery, Ohio State’s Braxton Miller is changing positions. The former Buckeyes quarterback is making the switch to H-back, a hybrid receiving position, which he believes is the best way for him to help his team repeat as national champions.

In the upcoming training camp, Miller told Sports Illustrated that he estimates he’ll spend roughly 20% of the camp with quarterbacks, and the remaining 80% with the receivers– a change he seems rather upbeat about.

From Sports Illustrated:

“For the most part, it’s going to be H-Back and punt return,” Miller said in a phone interview on Thursday night. “It’s a long process to get back totally to throwing and throwing every day. This is the smarter thing for right now, God blessed me with a lot of talent and different opportunities. I’m going to have fun…

View original post 137 more words


Author: rjbailey

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." - Andy Dwyer

So, Whattaya Think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.